FORUM

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:FORUMContests: ContestsDress Like a Boss Contest
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Dress Like a Boss Contest

Page 1 of 2Next

background graphic by Gustavo Santiago

Each of us, Tibians, in our adventure with Tibia uses different fansites, which not only help us learn about the game but often entertain and inspire. These sites have been supporting the community with newer and newer content for years. Today, as the official supported Tibia fansite, we are happy to celebrate our "Fansite Appreciation Day" with you! On this occasion, we have prepared a contest!

DRESS LIKE A BOSS

RULES:

• Your task is to dress up as a boss. TibiaFanart.com chose one of the most liked by players - Zushuka!

• Hurry up! The contest starts on March 24, 2022, and ends on April 7, 2022, 23:59 CEST,
  • The disguise must be original and made specifically for this competition - any attempt to copy the cosplays from previous contests will result in disqualification,
  • The participant is required to submit at least one photo of the final effect along with a card with the caption "Fansite Appreciation Day - Dress like a Boss 2022!"
  • Please post the photos in our dedicated forum thread,
  • Please post photos along with any description of your work as a comment on this topic (we suggest pasting a direct link to the graphic using the popular Imgur hosting site),
  • Vulgar or drugs-related pictures, breaking the commonly known Tibia Rules will be disqualified,

REWARDS:

The TibiaFanart.com team will review all the contest entries and pick their favorite one.

The winner will get a unique item sponsored by CipSoft:

Nightmare Doll

Are you curious about inspiration? Check out the amazing graphics created by Gustavo Santiago!

FAQ:

Q: Do we have to pose for photos dressed up in person, or can we dress up someone else (for example a sister, brother, child, neighbour)?

A: We will not inquire into who is in the picture shown. It can be any person from your surroundings. However, please note that we will not accept dressed-up pets, dolls, or mannequins.

Duchess Lara

Nefera

SUBMISSION VALID

Good luck in the contest!

Makadamia and Vussia have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaVussia

Hello, Iโ€™m Pipidae from Astera

Here is my version of Zushuka!
As I forgot to write the information on a card and hold it for the photo, I asked Tibia FanArt to took a photo of the itens I used with the information card! I used an old baby blue nightgown, a piece of silver fabric that I folded to turn into a belt and the hair was my own, I styled and used water paste to make it look frosty!

Hope you guys like it! ๐Ÿ™‚

P.S.: I uploaded an extra photo with filter and power effects to look cooler xD

SUBMISSION VALID

Indeed, we suggested taking a picture of the dress with card so that this would be a form of proof that the work had been made specifically for the occasion. Good luck!

Uploaded files:
  • D8E68BFD-A6F3-42D9-9235-2046AE89544B.jpeg
  • C8B7065F-9A9B-45EC-ABDB-15583F9AD6A7.jpeg
  • 932F7A68-ACBD-4994-A1C2-0930195BE8F3.jpeg
Makadamia, Vussia and BaccaChewie have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaVussiaBaccaChewie

Some additional screenshots to prove that I wore this outfit especificaly for this contest! ๐Ÿ˜€

Uploaded files:
  • 84F1666A-E8C3-4FFA-968A-829DB58C6E03.png
  • 101FCC8F-754F-439D-8AD0-3E93F5E2BFD8.png
Vussia and BaccaChewie have reacted to this post.
VussiaBaccaChewie

Sara Sedentaria - Zenobra

SUBMISSION VALID

MakadamiaVussia

Items used in this production:

โ€“ Previously-owned cropped top
โ€“ Fitted sheet ingeniously used as balloon pants
โ€“ Fairy skirt used as hair!
โ€“ Colorful strings used as belt
โ€“ Regular, not-so-creative boots lol

Windalle โ€“ Menera

Please let me know if my submission is good to go as I had posted in the wrong topic before.

SUBMISSION VALID

Uploaded files:
  • 20220403_154247.jpg
  • ixiRQpW-Imgur.jpg
MakadamiaVussia
Quote from saratibiana on April 6, 2022, 11:52 pm

SUBMISSION VALID

Sorry for ratting you out, but the belt was also used in Dharalion contest.

Uploaded files:
  • belt.jpg
Quote from trevize on April 7, 2022, 11:10 am
Quote from saratibiana on April 6, 2022, 11:52 pm

SUBMISSION VALID

Sorry for ratting you out, but the belt was also used in Dharalion contest.

Thank you very much for your vigilance!

However, a repeated attribute from a cosplay presented on another fansite cannot be taken as a minus or something disqualifying the work. The two disguises are extremely different from each other and required separate ideas and input. Therefore, the submission remains valid.

The disguise must be original and made specifically for this competition - any attempt to copy the cosplays from previous contests will result in disqualification

Seems that there are rules and the rules ๐Ÿ™‚

To be honest - i dont give a damn, that just tells much about you as a person.

That is not first time that I see such selective rules from you.

Make fansites your own playground.

Don't bother answearing me.

Quote from trevize on April 7, 2022, 12:42 pm

The disguise must be original and made specifically for this competition - any attempt to copy the cosplays from previous contests will result in disqualification

Seems that there are rules and the rules ๐Ÿ™‚

To be honest - i dont give a damn, that just tells much about you as a person.

That is not first time that I see such selective rules from you.

Make fansites your own playground.

Don't bother answearing me.

Thank you for these valuable comments about me.

For the participants' information:

The quoted rule is to not mix entries in previous cosplay-based contests (for example, the one on TibiaBosses.com from 2019). Hence the requirement of a card with the fansite name and date.
This disguise complies with the rules, having been made specifically for the occasion. Never in any competition in the past have these photos, this costume, and this make-up been used.

I consider this issue to be closed.

Page 1 of 2Next
error: Content is protected !!