FORUM

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

International Woman's Day Contest

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next

Character: Alyce Novak

World: Talera

Work: I wanted to show an outfit that portrays both the mightiness and liberty of a girl warrior but with the harmony and softness that conveys out of herself too. I think we usually show those attributes with knight outfits but I wanted to merge them to a mage too.

the outfit is called โ€œLiberty Maidenโ€

I am sorry if the artwork image overall looks a little dull, I tried to do a tibian style image background but there were no tibia-like fonts. x)

VALID

Uploaded files:
  • CF8F282A-1E9E-4F01-861F-DD084B0ED6EF.png
  • B542CAF7-0521-4BAB-B22F-8E4F1406526B.png
  • 1F8CFB19-0D6E-4B0E-816E-8DD0451488A4.png
  • D4E817A6-4F60-4BCA-9C47-E43822C9D662.png
Makadamia, Vussia and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaVussiaDivine'AngelJustysiaBijouKidiAras_artistAvanTi

Character: Alyce Novak

World: Talera

Work: ย This one was fun to do x) I think a nice way to celebrate womanโ€™s day in our community is to celebrate none other than gamer girls themselves. Lately, more girls are joining the gaming community in all sorts of game genres, so this outfit portraits your typical gamer girl with some funny things on the sides x)

Again, I did the addons for fun, but of course, you can take the one with full addons as a base.

VALID

Uploaded files:
  • 34CC8235-C84D-428A-9718-26F533C3F4C9.png
  • C28F369F-E72B-4884-B979-53B63C624BF5.png
  • 58A4FF75-ACAF-4AF5-985B-54204698067D.png
  • FA87786A-E3C3-4BDB-9D71-270D6AB67F08.png
Makadamia, Vussia and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaVussiaStraznik_BucyfalJustysia

Meet a little Chinese girl ๐Ÿ™‚

name: Avantura
server: Antica

VALID

Uploaded files:
  • Sunshade-Outfit.png
  • Sunshade-Outfit2.png
Makadamia, Vussia and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaVussiaDivine'AngelBijouKidi

Character:ย Smucker

World:ย Gladera

Description:ย During 2021 women's day in Mexico, women where protesting due to the insecurity and high rate of femicides (this protest has become a tradition the past years because, sadly, goverment is doing nothing on this regard) the police started throwing pepper spray bombs to the peacefull protest... One woman stood out because she risked her self in order to save the rest and threw back this bombs to the police that was hidding behind a metal wall, she became viral, was nicknamed "La Reinota" ("The Big Queen) and had a lot of homages like fan art and even piรฑatas.

She became my source of inspiration and I decided to make a homage myself with this Protester Outfit.

VALID

Uploaded files:
  • Homenajes-reynota.PNG
  • Protester-Outfit.png
  • Reynota.PNG
Makadamia and Vussia have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaVussia

Hi Everyone!

I am very excited to participate ๐Ÿ™‚

Here are some details:
Character: Deusa Sorcerer Ops
Server: Talera

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
I made two different outfits:

• Unicorn Pajamas Outfit - You can be whatever you want, even a cute Unicorn.
    Show your true colours! Put on your pajamas and relax.
    I wanted to create something colourful, magical and vibrant, so I used a unicorn as my reference.

• Little Princess Outfit - Every woman should feel special and see herself as a princess.
    I got inspired by the Noblewoman outfit, I tried to create a tibia version of Princess Aurora - Disney.

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
Good Luck to everyone.
Thank you,
Deusa Sorcerer Opsโ €โ €โ €

VALID

Uploaded files:
  • Unicorn_Outfit.gif
  • Unicorm_Pajamas_Outfit.gif
  • Little_Princess_Outfit2.gif
  • option-princesa.gif
Makadamia, Vussia and Divine'Angel have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaVussiaDivine'Angel

Hello! I am Favarona (this is also my character name <3)

I play on Harmonia ๐Ÿ™‚

I have several ideas and this is one of my first submissions.

Let me present you... the cooking chiefess! I love cooking and I strongly believe women are the best cooks in this world!

My female cook is having a long braid with a flower on it. She has a pink shirt and is wearing a beginners' apron. In order to work hygienically, she is of course wearing a professional toque =)

The base addon is showing a cooking student. She is holding a cookbook and responsible for doing the grocery shopping. The groceries are in the basket:

Addon 1 is having an apron and a wooden spoon. I drew a sweet cherry on her apron =)

With addon 2 my cooking chiefess is having a heart on her toque, showing the passion she has during cooking. And since she became a real chiefess, she became able to flip aroundย  the food she is having in her pan without failing ๐Ÿ˜€

This is my first pixelart work and I hope you like it!

My outfit is based on the Jersey Outfit.

With this outfit I want to appreciate all women on this world who are responsible to cook and feed their family and children, especially all mothers.

I wish everyone a lot of luck for this contest ๐Ÿ™‚

Yours,

Favarona ~

VALID

Uploaded files:
  • cookingApprenticeBase.png
  • cookingMasterAddon1.png
  • cookingChiefessAddon2.png
Makadamia, Vussia and Divine'Angel have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaVussiaDivine'Angel

Hey!

Here is my second submission. I would say, this is authentic, self-made pixel art (in contrary to my first submission)

Made by: Favarona

World: Harmonia =)

Doesn't every woman feel and want to be treated like a divine creature? Isn't their a true goddess hidden in all of us?

I adore the greek goddess Athena and was inspired by some different artworks about her. So I decided to make an oufit out of that. My outfit is totally made by my own, I only copied the contours of the female citizen outfit. I made her all, I think Athena is. I gave her some curves, made curly hair and many more. I even made a video of my creation. Check it out, as a description of how I made it:

https://youtu.be/rE1PJF9G4i8

I want to call it The Divine Wisom <3

Base Outfit: White surcloak, red cape, golden armor, tiara, spear, greaves

Addon 1: A golden helmet with red mohawk

Addon 2: Medusa Shield

Here is my entry and please check out my video <3 I put a lot of efforts to this outfit. I hope you will like it ๐Ÿ™‚

Sincerely yours,

~Favarona~

Uploaded files:
  • myAthenaFinalbase.png
  • myAthenaFinaladdon1.png
  • myAthenaFinaladdon2.png
  • myAthenaFinalFull.png
  • myAthena-baseaddon1addon2.png
Makadamia and BijouKidi have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaBijouKidi

Character: Amy Meow
Server: Firmera

Blossom Poison Ivy

For international woman's day I wanted to create something cute but powerfull and strong at the same time, because woman can be like this! so I create this blossom Poison Ivy, wearing a dress whit blossoms and a tiara with flowers, her especial attack is using her poison ivy, making the same effect as the terra wave!

Uploaded files:
  • Blossom_Poison_Ivy_Show.gif
  • Blossom-Poison-Ivy.png
  • Blossom_Poison_Ivy_Full.gif
  • Blossom_Poison_Ivy_Addon1.png
  • Blossom_Poison_Ivy_Addon2.gif
Makadamia and BijouKidi have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaBijouKidi

Character: Amy Meow
Server: Firmera

Fancy Lady

Honoring a famous woman of the 50's that can represent very well for this day (in my personal opinion). She have a special magical power whit diamond flars. So fancy!

Uploaded files:
  • Fancy_Lady_Show.gif
  • Fancy-Lady.png
  • Fancy_Lady_Full.gif
  • Fancy_Lady_Addon1.gif
  • Fancy_Lady_Addon2.gif
Makadamia, Divine'Angel and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
MakadamiaDivine'AngelBijouKidiAras_artist

TIME'S UP!

We want to thank you for all your beautiful submissions, the effort you have put in creating these outfits! It was great fun for us, seeing these amazing ideas!

The next step is voting.

We will give 1-5 points for the idea and 1-5 points for the quality of the sprite. Based on it, the 10 best works will be selected and forwarded to the Cipsoft Members who will choose top 5. The last step will be to select the top 3 by other admins on the fansite board!

Thank you so much once again! ๐Ÿ™‚

Divine'Angel, Aras_artist and JehMCS have reacted to this post.
Divine'AngelAras_artistJehMCS
PreviousPage 3 of 4Next
error: Content is protected !!