TibiaFanart.com is a fansite created by a bunch of friends, dedicated to all artists who produce artworks related to Tibia. Our intention is to promote their body of work, present all the effort and passion they have put into their hobbies, and inspire all people, who want to try to spend their time in a creative way!
Even though TibiaFanart.com is our passion project we are already experienced in running a fansite and the results of our work can be seen on TibiaBosses.com or TibiaGoals.com!
It was then that the first page on TibiaFanart.com was created. This date is also officially recognized as our birthday! Initially, the project was kept secret so that it would quietly and without witnesses take shape. Only over time did we become active on Instagram, where we could better advertise the content of our site. Our friends from TibiaGoals.com also played a huge role in promoting TibiaFanart.com!
It was then that we received our first beautiful logo!
The author of the logo design was the site’s admin, Makadamia. This is what the initial sketches looked like showing the general concept of the logo. At that time it didn’t yet promise that the graphics representing us would be so pretty!
The logo was done by Misha Artwork, one of the first promoted by TibiaFanart.com artists famous for drawing Chibi-style characters. Why such a choice? We wanted the logo to be full of quite intense, bright colors and finished with a thick outline. Misha perfectly handles works in this style.
Exactly then, after 6 months of monitoring the site, TibiaFanart.com became part of the fansite programme and became an official Supported Tibia Fansite having the honor of being part of the history of the game.
We were one of the few sites in the program’s history to receive only 100% positive feedback.
It was then that the little Yeti Doll was officially introduced to Tibia, which became the mascot and, at the same time, the item representing TibiaFanart.com fansite in the game!
The author of the sprite is the site’s admin, Makadamia.
TibiaFanart.com includes a few main sections:
- NEWS – news and changes introduced to the website,
- RULES – rules to follow when working with our fansite,
- CONTACT – e-mail, through which you will give us both your comments and suggestions on the work of the fansite, as well as the artwork you want us to publish,
- MEMBERS – list of TibiaFanart.com members,
- EVENTS – official contests organized by our fansite supported by CipSoft GmbH with amazing in-game prizes,
- FORUM – field to share some suggestions, opinions, or submissions in our contests,
- ABOUT US – few words about TibiaFanart.com staff and a quick guide to the website,
- YETI DOLL – the history of the creation of our fansite item,
- PARTNERS – Tibia fansites we recommend.
- FANART – based on a tag system gallery, where you will find many tibia fan arts made by dozens of artists. You will find categories like digital drawing, hand drawing, pixel art, figurines… or even cosplay!
- ARTISTS’ HUB – A-Z list of artists, where you can choose the one you’re looking for, view his body of work, find his social media, etc. You will also find interviews with artists and special interviews with CipSoft members,
- SPRITES – here you will find sprites designed by players – both unused and the ones, that were already implemented into Tibia. You can also read an article about how Tibia was made of pixels and a guide on what to pay attention to when designing fansite items,
- TATTOO – gallery of Tibia-related tattoos owned by players,
- HOUSE DECORATIONS – a huge and very inspiring gallery of the most beautiful decorations of Tibian houses. Also, under construction is a guide about decorative items, objects that we can find in the game, and a list of interesting items available depending on the city in which we have our Tibia house. You’ll also find interviews with decorators in Tibia,
- CONTESTS – list of fanart-related contests with a huge database of players’ submissions,
- OFFICIAL GRAPHICS – the biggest database of Cipsoft’s artworks in one place!
Hope you guys like this idea!
Admin. Founder and originator of TibiaFanart.
Looks for creative people and their artwork writes articles and takes care of the content, which you can find on the fansite.
Takes care of the interviews with artists, which you can find on the fansite, helps with translating content into English.
She creates content related to decorating homes in Tibia, ranging from short tutorials to more complex thematic articles.
Admin. Founder of TibiaFanart.
He deals with technical matters.
He helps in searching for the most beautiful Tibia-related artworks and making videos.
Helps in solving technical problems with the site.
Social media manager. Founder of TibiaFanart.
She has been active in sharing art on our profile on Instagram. She supported TibiaFanart.com with ingenuity and advice on many decisions.
He took care of English translations of texts during the first months of the website’s existence. He worked on the creation of many of the main sections of TibiaFanart.com.