Thank you for your willingness to vote in our Valentine’s Day contest!
What do we take into account when judging the entries?
▷ The aesthetics of the decoration:
– overall appearance, care for details,
– whether the decoration is somehow planned, and items don’t seem randomly scattered,
– selection of color schemes, etc.,
– in the case of decorations showing shapes – if they are similar to the planned images.
– whether the “DIY” elements have been used, i.e. personally composed elements of the decoration, such as columns, carpets,
– whether the decoration depicts some interesting scenery (a date, a wedding, a unique idea to depict a shape).
What do we avoid by voting?
▷ Evaluating the decoration taking into account the area of the house owned by the player (not everyone has the ability to buy a guildhall or a house that is convenient for decoration),
▷ Treating decorations depicting shapes as creativity over traditional decorations (it is simply another, very popular type of decoration, and its choice is a decision, not creativity),
▷ Evaluating the use of Tibia Store items as an advantage/disadvantage (the rules of the competition allowed any use of such items, so it can not affect the ratings).
1. X (5 points)
2. Y (3 points)
3. Z (1 point)