Along with today, in order to better organize our site, we would like to introduce you to changes in the structure of our menu.
Currently, the site looks like the following:
- NEWS – news and changes introduced to the website,
- RULES – rules to follow when working with our fansite,
- ABOUT US – few words about TibiaFanart.com staff and a quick guide to the website,
- CONTACT – e-mail, through which you will give us both your comments and suggestions on the work of the fansite, as well as the artwork you want us to publish,
- HISTORY – the history of our site in a nutshell. There you will find the most important dates for us, events, as well as summaries of each year of activity,
- MEMBERS – list of TibiaFanart.com members,
- FORUM – the site’s forum, where users can share suggestions, or take part in contests we organize
- PARTNERS – Tibia fansites we recommend,
- YETI DOLL – the history of the creation of our fansite item.
- FANART – there you will find everything dedicated to fanart: artists we promote, galleries dedicated to fanart, sprites created by players, tattoos dedicated to Tibia, and even interviews with artists.
- HOUSE DECORATIONS – there you will find everything dedicated to decorating houses: guides, whether on items and objects, DIY tutorials or guides on the technical aspects of decorating, thematic articles, galleries of decorations, decorators we promote, and interesting interviews,
- SPRITES – a unique place where you will find a lot of information on sprites created by players. You will find there both those not used in the game, as well as in the most complete list of Fansite Items available to players,
- TATTOO – a comprehensive gallery dedicated to tibia-themed tattoos,
- OFFICIAL GRAPHICS – the biggest database of Cipsoft’s artworks in one place!
- CONTESTS – competitions organized by TibiaFanart.com, along with the history and results of past events,
- INFO – everything you will find in the TOP MENU, that is, pages dedicated to fansite organizations.
You will also find this information in the “ABOUT US” tab.